Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun Times... . . . . . ... .

Warning, sound is not so good (actually it sucks, you probably just want to mute)but the most important part is there. Someday I will figure out why that is and how to fix it.



We had a ward activity and they had this set up. Jess and Cora rode, but I think we only have this video of Jess.




Here is Maren taking a wee dive at another function. This was a brunch party at a family who lives in Denton proper and as of today is no longer in our ward :(. They just reorganized our stake and created a new ward, so I guess technically we are no longer in their ward since we are now part of the new Aubrey Ward. (You gotta know that got the rumor mill starting over the last few weeks.)




Here is Cora diving at the same brunch. Jess dove to but somehow I missed the video of it. Maren even tried it without a life jacket on and me catching her. She sinks like a stone!



And here is our little crawler. He has also figured out how to pull himself up on things. Oh how the time flies. (That last little burst of speed isn't to get to Mommy it is to escape Maren, poor kid, she just wants to love him a little to much.)



He is so big. It is crazy. Also all the images were captured with my phone which doesn't make for the highest quality but is to convenient in all aspects for me to switch. Enjoy.
Josh

4 comments:

Michelle said...

love the videos...makes me so so so so so so excited to see you guys!!!

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

The videos are great. I just can't believe how big Emmett is. He is such a cutie with that big grin. Only in Texas would you have "bull riding" as a ward activity. ~meredith

Leah said...

LOVED the post. Seeing Emmett crawl made me so sad. Our babies are growing too fast!!!!! Thanks for the post!

Leah said...

Those videos were funny. Thanks for those videos.
Hallie

That was cute. Especially the part that Maren was not scared on the diving board.
Claire