Saturday, October 24, 2009

You better hurry!

I just wanted to share a funny little story and hopefully give you a little laugh. I surely laughed.
Jessica was playing(talking to herself) in the living room while I was in the kitchen when all of the sudden she drops what she is doing and dashes past me saying: "HOLD IT, HOLD IT, HOLD IT." I didn't think much of it until I saw her cupping the back of her pants. Five seconds later, I hear the toilet lid being put up. And then it all made sense. People, here is a little advice: If you feel something honking don't wait too long or you will end up talking to your butt racing for the bathroom. Hope you laughed.........
-Carol

3 comments:

Michelle said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh, I think I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard right now!!!!! Thanks for that!!!

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

I literally laughed out loud and I don't do that very often. Thanks

Serge said...

That was a good laugh.