Tuesday, June 24, 2008

And the baby is....

Did you really think it would be that easy. Carol and the whole family loaded up and went to the doctors office today for a sonagram. I think they are scheduling another appointment because the baby is not quite big enough for all of the measurements she needed, and wasn't in the best position, however, the sex was determinable and we are now taking guesses as to what we are having. The results will be posted tonight at 8:00 oclock our time. Have fun.
Love
Josh

p.s. if you don't have the capacity to leave comments, you can email them to jsaf64@yahoo.com

5 comments:

CARDON RODEO said...

I totally think it's a boy!!, I hope it's a boy, but you know a girls great too!, as for names, well for a boy I like Juan, Edwardo, Miguel, just kidding!. I like Brighton, Corbin, Hunter & Riley (as if you couldn't tell)For girls I really like, well I'm not telling you because I would still like to use it, but other include: Ryan, Trakel, Layla.
Can't wait to hear!!
Love, The Cardons

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

I think that it is a boy, because if all the things are there able to determine the sex then it would have to be obvious that it was a boy. If they werent able to determine or if they werent sure they wouldn't have told you. So it must be a boy

Leah said...

you two are so cruel. You're killing me here. I disagree with abe....we found out we were having audrey when I was only sixteen and a half weeks. Anyway, I totally think it's a girl! Yep, although you waiting so long makes me think its a boy. Well I can't wait til eight! .....girl number four!!!!

Zeb said...

It's a girl.

Stinkin stinkers.

The Fishing Hole said...

I'm guessing it's a girl!