Saturday, December 13, 2008

Four down...


Here is our handsome little boy. He was smiling, and we were trying to get a shot of his dimples so these were with my phone, and the resolution isn't the best, but when your that good looking it doesn't matter.Emmett discovered his tongue.

I think he was a little annoyed that my phone was in his face, maybe that is why he stopped smiling.
It looks like a cry, but really its a yawn. For some reason he just wants to sleep and eat. Lazy bugger.

This is the picture I meant to post of Carol's back after five epidural attempts. This was taken the day she got home, and you can see, it was a little tender for a while.
AND
Yeah, one more semester down. Counting summer that makes four semesters down and only 68 credit hours to go, oh that is depressing. Anyway, I read and graded the last of my papers this morning, sent in my grades, had my last final on Wednesday, and I am just waiting to get my grades.

4 comments:

Zeb said...

Oh to be done with finals before Christmas! I wish! Sorry about the 68 credit thing, that really sucks.

Leah said...

That totally rocks you are done with finals. All that time you get with your beautiful family.
Emmett looks dang cute. Audrey won't stop talking about going to your house. Talk about obsession. She has no concept of when Friday is. Poor kids keeps crying like we forgot to take her.
Hang in there. 68 credits will go by!!!!

Chernobyl said...

Five tries eh? Well it only took four for my spinal block. Was you anesthesiologist a german lady? I remember coming home and saying, why does my back hurt? Do you see anything back there Michael? And he said, Uh, yeah, there's a big purple bruise on your back. Sweet. - Cheryl

{Jamey} said...

Hey this is Jamey Norris I was saw your blog while I was looking at Rachel and Anthony's blog! Congrats on the new baby! You finally got a little boy! I have three boys now so I hope if we have any more kids that we might get a little girl, but you can only hope huh! Ouch! I can't believe that epidural sore Carol got that looks painful! Those things are bad enough!