Sunday, April 17, 2011

Quick update

Just a quick update. I proposed my dissertation on the 14th and passed. I am super ready to be done with school and this means I only have a few hurdles left (gather data, analyze, write up, and defend). I still have a few side projects that need to be addressed as well, but I can finish those once I am no longer teaching. Just thought some of you might want to know. And since most of you would rather see pictures than hear about my interminable scholastic endeavors, here are some pictures.











3 comments:

Lisa said...

K that should be y'all's new family picture to hang on the wall! Hahaha!! And congrats on the paper proposal...almost there!

Bernadette said...

That is so great to hear Josh, we are so proud of you!! And thanks for the pictures, Walt loves to look at his girls, and he especially loved the note he received in the mail from Jess.. he sure misses you all. Hear you are coming in the summer, can't wait :)

Jenny said...

Congrats on seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.