Thursday, April 7, 2011

A visit from the Floridians


A couple weeks ago my sister Annette and her family came to visit us.......and Rollie happened to have a business meeting. How convenient. Anyway, I didn't take as many pics as I wish I had. But nonetheless, this is what I have and I hope you enjoy it.

Uncle Rollie and Jess
Emmett "walking" the merry-go-round
Alaina and a lady bug.
Annette and Emmett
I love the look on both Emmett and Ammon's face. Emmett was sneezing but I don't know what Ammon was doing.
The Cousins.......some of them at least
Poor Uncle Rollie. He was a trooper doing push-up with 6 kids
Sorry for the short post. I have very little time. Emmett has become fascinated with scissors, tape, matches and all things inherently dangerous which doesn't allow time for me to do any extras.
-Carol

No comments: