Saturday, January 26, 2008

A little behind the times

So, Zebby was making fun of me for not being on the blogging scene. So in your face space Coyote. And here we are. Carol and I are both on here, but I have a sneeky suspicion that most blogs will be written by me. (Carol claims to be computer illiterate, I think its a hoax to make me do all the work, and I have all the time in the world when I am sitting in my office waiting for some ignorant child to seek me for the fountain of all psychological knowledge, guess how often that happens.) I am not so keen on this term BLOG; it sounds like something I would leave in the toilet, but it is what it is and until I get creative I will refer to it as such. Anyway, keep your eyes here because we will probably be putting up pictures and such shortly. TTFN. Thats for you B.
Josh and Carol

1 comment:

Leah said...

I believe the term for what you leave in the toilet would be log but I guess blog is close. I am so glad you guys have a blog now. And I agree with you Josh, Carol's excuse for being computer illiterate IS a hoax. When we get together she always laughs about her extensive knowledge of the the computer and all electronic devices as being so much better than yours but yet she wants you to feel like more of a man. So it's all a cover up for that ego of yours Josh! :)
Love you guys and welcome to the blogging world!