Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sweet Girls


I haven't cleaned these yet so Jess has a little red eye, but still, I am quite certain I have the most beautiful sweet daughters ever. And, I will throw down with any one who says other wise. (That's Right I am calling you out Zeb.) Seriously though. They are so fun. The other day jess tipped over one of the chairs to the dining room table and Carol told her to go put it back up. She started lifting on it and said "but this is hard for a little girl." So sweet and funny, I really had to try to not laugh. They can be a trial but they are amazing. Cora was praying the other night and said "thank you for president Hinckley and please bless him to be resurrected so we can see him again." Once more how sweet. I think it shows a lot how good a job Carol is doing. I was going to put a sarcastic remark but Carol said it would be fishing. If you don't know what I mean ask Zeb about Katy. Well it is way to late, and I have still got work to do tomorrow and Carol and I need to go to bed wink wink. Just kidding wink wink. No really just kidding. WINK.
Josh

4 comments:

Leah said...

Hmm. I anyone rubbing in the fact that Zeb and I have been away from each other for 10 days now? No you wouldn't do that. WINK!!! Honestly though. Talk about a trial!!!! :)
Your girls are darling and they ARE adorable but luckily everyone thinks their kids are the cutest. It SHOULD be that way. I love what Cora said. Give those kids a kiss for me!

Leah said...

P.S. Maybe if Carol wasn't so demanding in what she asks from Jess she wouldn't have to do such hard things. Last I checked picking up chairs and putting dirty clothes in the hamper were a little much! :( I love kids and they things they say. You are a wonderful mother Carol. I learn a lot from you!!!

Leah said...

That was supposed to be a smiley face after all the "hard things" Carol asks Jess to do. And I hope you realize I was sarcastic about that. I just think it's so cute that Jess said that. But I was serious about loving the things kids say and how much I have learned from you, Carol.

Zeb's sarcasm has rubbed off on me, hasn't it? :)

Alex Perry said...

YAY! I'm so glad you guys got a blog!!!! AHH I MISS YOUR GIRLS :( they are the sweetest munchkins ever. Eryka misses them. Our blog is 4perryfamily.blogspot.com