Tuesday, November 11, 2008

nothing new to report

The title says it all......I wish I could post some pictures of Emmett, but I don't have any. Why you ask???? Because I am STILL pregnant. Can you tell that I am getting a bit anxious? I am hoping that he makes his appearance next week in time for my moms' stay with us. My doctor however, wouldn't be too sad if I waited until the week of thanksgiving. Um, I think not. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get this little guy out when I want to???? Ya, that was a joke. Everyone knows that they come when THEY are ready not the other way around. OK, I am rambling. That means I'm done.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

um, i think you need to be having that baby before i get there! just kidding...that would be so selfish of me to decide when your baby should or should not be born! but i do want to meet him!!!

J and C Fish Family said...

And I want you to meet him while you are here. He had better learn to obey or he's goin' to get it!! ;)

CARDON RODEO said...

I love it, oh what a fun little waiting game. Must you forget that I went 2 weeks over with my bundle of joy, but I'm sure that won't happen to you!!
Love you guys. Rachel & family.

Alex Perry said...

Holy crap are you already that close and ready to have him? MAN, you're pregnancy went by fast. Obviously not for you but seriously I was thinking you still had a while to go. That's so exciting :) I wish I could see him in real life. and ohh...the joys of the last few weeks of pregnancy. NOT FUN! and i do NOT miss it one bit. thanksfully Camry was over a week early, but I was still dieing and was totally out of room. can't wait to see pictures.