Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh happy day!!

Today was a really good day! I had another weekly checkup with my doctor.....and so to make a short story even shorter, I am going to be induced (is that how you spell it?) next Friday!!!!!! I can not begin to describe how relieving it is to have a date. I only have seven more days of this and then I am completely done. And best of all, everything is working out to how I had planned it (so far). It's not very often that Heavenly Father's plans coincide with mine. Let's hope that things continue to workout so well. So, around this time next week I will be un-pregnant and holding my baby boy. I'll be sure to have Josh post pictures when he gets a chance. Wish me luck.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck!!! Can't wait to see the baby! And I'm so glad they are going to induce you...

Jenny said...

Hope everything goes really well for you! (And I hope you go into labor on your own before Friday, but if not, nice that you have a date).

Stevie said...

Yay!! It's so nice when you have a date and can have something to plan for! Even if you have your baby sooner, you'll have that peace of mind that comes with knowing it won't be later. Hope everything goes well, and I can't wait to see your cute boy!

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

That is so exciting!! I'm glad your plan is working out. We can't wait to see some pictures. ~Meredith

Leah said...

SWEET!!! I am SO glad that worked out. What a relief. I cannot wait to see that sweet baby boy! Oh my goodness, a boy. He is so blessed to be surrounded by such beauty. Can't wait to see you and little Emmett! YEAH!

Leah said...

And for the record....I will be anxiously awaiting pictures of Emmett Gabriel Fish!!!! I love it!

CARDON RODEO said...

We are so excited for you guys!. I too will be waiting patiently for pictures to be posted. Best of luck Carol. We love you guys
Love, the Cardons