Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

A cat, A fish, and a bunch of holes. Carol did the holes, I did the cat and fish.

Cora and Jess were Alexa and Liona from Barbie and the Diamond Castle.

The girls after we finished the Pumpkins for them
Maren was a ballerina, she didn't initially like the costume, but I think everybody telling her how cute she was helped her warm up to it.

Well, Halloween came and went. About 2 weeks ago we carved pumpkins. and by we I mean Carol and I carved what the girls asked us to. I wished I had a dremel tool, maybe next time. (My drill is a little bit clumsy for carving with.) On Halloween night we went to the Chadwick's house. We had dinner and then got the girls ready and went trunk or treating at our old ward. The girls had a good time and got a good haul. Plus Carol was able to catch up with a bunch of girls that she hadn't seen in quite a while. Besides that everyone is doing well. Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween, and for those of you visiting soon, we look forward to seeing you.
-Josh

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute! But what is Jess doing, stripping down like that? She's such an exhibitionist!!! ;)

Michelle said...

oh, and by the way, those pumpkins are awesome! you guys have mad skills. and you know what they say. girls love guys with skills...

J and C Fish Family said...

Thats the goal, to raise girls who are exhibitionists who are interested in guys with mad pumpkin carving skills and nunchuck skills, and maybe bo staff skills, who also own freakin 12 guages.

Leah said...

Oooh! We are visiting soon...that's us! ;) Can I tell you how I wish that day were here already? The girls miss your girls like crazy. It has been a while. This quarter needs to be over. I love the girls' costumes. So cute. Can't wait to see you all.
I would post a picture of Julia's ultrasound I really would BUT our FREAKING camera is BROKEN. We have to buy a new one. But with what money? A camera phone picture of the ultrasound picture would not work so well. We can always bring it when we come so you will believe us. There is no pe*is in the picture. She is a girl.

J and C Fish Family said...

Scanner leah, scanner.

Bernadette said...

They all look sooo very cute! Hope you all had a fun halloween! Miss you all...

Jenny said...

I like the fish!