Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Family Photos and Blue Bonnets

I wanted to put this picture first in honor of Emmett turning 5 months today!!! He is so sweet!
A neighborhood friend wanted to take some pictures of the girls to put on their new photography website (hitormissphoto.com), so I asked if we could take some family pics as well. I am so happy with the results....especially since they were free!!! So here is a little taste of what we got. Enjoy!!

Maren is one stubborn little girl. She did not want to smile with the camera in her face. (It probably didn't help that she had just woken up a little before we left to take the pics.)
I am sure you are thinking that she has dinner left on her face......nope, you would be wrong. That would be road-rash.......again.

Isn't this picture hot?!?! I love it! It's not very often that Josh and I get pictures of just us. In fact, I don't think that we have gotten pictures of just us together since we got married almost 8 years ago. I think that our friend did a great job!! Hope you enjoyed the preview. I'll post the rest on facebook in the next few days.

6 comments:

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

I love the picture of Maren, she is so serious. The pictures look great. I can't wait to see them all.

Michelle said...

love it! i have to admit, though, i was hoping that you were the one who was taking them. still, very cute - even the one of you making out with my brother! hahahahaha!

CARDON RODEO said...

I love them!!! way cute.

Chernobyl said...

Very sweet. For some reason, the picture of Maren reminded me of an alternate ending to the Wizard of oz - and please don't expect this to make any sense- but she's like a little Dorthy thinking "Sure, there's no place like home, but all the dwarves here treat me like a QUEEN. Do I really want to go home? Auntie Em will be fine..."
And yes the picture of you & Josh looks quite steamy. I feel like I interrupting a very private moment! - Cheryl

Leah said...

Hott!!! My thoughts exactly. Love it.
The girls looks darling and I actually LOVE the one of Maren. Emmett is 5 months? Geez!

Brookel said...

very cute pictures and nice earrings! :)