Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A few recent pics

So we went bowling a little while ago. I threw down a 143 with two strikes and a 9 in the tenth frame. Not bad for not having bowled in 2 years. Cora, Jess, and Maren all broke 80, and Carol scored in the 60's. Jess and Maren played together because Jess didn't want to bowl when we got there. Our friends Casey and D came too, we went fishing and had dinner together after. It was our low key fourth celebration. I was going to add more photos but the bloody thing won't load.

Cora waiting to see what she got.




Had to get a shot of Carol in the bowling shoes. She looked HOTT!
My sweet, sweet boy. I think he is due for a hair cut, Carol disagrees. What do you all think?

We also went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate Jess quitting sucking her thumb. We didn't get a ton of pictures but here are a few. We had a lot of tokens! and I mean A LOT!

Maren going for a little scoot.




Emmett cruising with Stuart Little. Horrible movie. CUTE BOY!

Have a great week.
`Josh

4 comments:

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Emmett is so big and so darn cute. I might have to vote for the haircut though his curls are adorable. And he still does look like a boy. We can't wait to see you guys in less than 2 months. ~meredith

Michelle said...

I love the curls...but then a little off the top and you could get a nice mullet going. mmmm MULLETS! Love it.

Bernadette said...

I think he looks adorable.. as do your girls.. wish we could see you. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Lol B

Leah said...

I say give him a trim. Not a cut but trim the bottom up....it's getting close to a mullet. I told you I would tell you the truth, Carol. So there you have it. Do what you will. Man he's cute.
xoxoxooxo
;)