Tuesday, July 27, 2010





Here are just some random shots we have taken lately. And a few of my own ramblings. You have probably all seen the photo of the escalators out in front of a gym that get passed around in emails. I used to think that was just a great job of photoshopping, however, I have had time to hit the gym this summer and am beginning to doubt that. I quite frequently find weights just left lying of placed in the wrong spot. It kind of bugs me, mostly because I want to be able to put things back where they belong and when someone has failed I end up fixing it. But beyond that the irony of it astounds me. You came to the gym to workout. Why on earth would you do that and at the same time be lazy. The very concept of a gym is the opposite of economy of motion. Anyway that is about all. The pics are of the girls with their dollies that we sent to Leah for Claire's birthday party. The last picture is at a friends house. They have little sticky doll things made out of foam. Kind of like paper dolls with a safari theme since they are lions, giraffes, etc... (or at least what I have seen of them). Emmett came out with this piece which looked kind of like facial hair so we tried it out. I honestly don't know what it is supposed to go to, but he looks pretty good with a go-t. Hope you all have a great week.
`Josh

1 comment:

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

Emmett definitely looks adorable with a goatee but then again he always looks adorable. ~meredith