Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Very Happy Mothers Day to all and to all a good night!


I love the top picture of Cora. She looks like a spy or superhero or something. The one of Jess is also cute and as Carol pointed out one of the few where she is looking at the camera.

Well, as the title says, I hope every one is having a wonderful mothers day. Carol and I have had a somewhat typical one. I am officially done with school for this semester. Which is awesome. Michelle called and for both of us it still hadn't sunk in. I was done with my class work on Wednesday but had to continue to proctor and enter grades, etc... So for all the little kids who are reading, it is important to note that your teachers are just as anxious to get out of school as you are. Possibly more so, now that I have experienced it from both sides. Finals went fairly well, so I am just waiting for grades to be posted. I am also looking for a job, which will hopefully happen soon. Other than that there is not much else going on. Oh, and Carol is pregnant. Haha. Caught you all of guard didn't we. She is almost twelve weeks along. She is enduring the best she can, considering she feels like throwing up more often than not. Fortunately she hasn't yet, so we are hoping that might be a sign it is a boy. We hope. A lot. So now there really isn't any new news. Hope every one is doing well. Love you all.
Josh

5 comments:

Alex Perry said...

ummm...okay WHAT?? Are you really pregnant??? If you are YAY congrats! That will be crazy in your house with 4 kids and only 3 bedrooms, but we all know you'll manage :) Well good luck with everything!

Troy-Laura said...

I was shocked to hear the news. I think that is great. I know Carol may not think its great right now, but it is. The girls look so cute. Love and miss you.

CARDON RODEO said...

I'm so glad you finally told everyone, keeping that secret from Anthony was super hard. We love & miss you, can't wait to see you all.

Leah said...

Congrats on baby number 4! And for the record and all who reads this "I know it may come as a shock but I am not pregnant even though Carol is. And I will not be next month...or the next..and so on and so forth." :)
I am SO excited for you guys! Wish I lived closer so I could help you out Carol.
Good luck looking for a job, Josh. Something will come up.
Love you guys!

Leah said...

Maybe I should clarify. I was serious about my comment but I don't want it to come across the wrong way. Since we are pregnant every time together you would think that I am pregnant. I am not pregnant and feel as though it will be a little while before number 4 joins our family. Not that I don't love kids and babies but we are not ready for another...just yet...for a while! :)