Tuesday, August 12, 2008

House Pics






So as promised here are some pictures of inside the house. I didn't get to post one of Emmett's room/my office. But you get the idea. I have almost everything hung up and put away, and by the end of next week I hope we will be completely moved in. It is so nice to have so much room.
The first picture is of the living room, then the kitchen, Carol's and my room, the girls room, and the toy room.
Well, we made it to Utah. It was actually easier for me to drive through the night this time. I think it has to do with having the winding canyons on the last leg keeping me more alert. That was a huge struggle going back to Texas after Christmas break, because the roads are just long and straight. There will be some pictures soon, but till now the camera has been in the truck, oops. But it is out now. And now I have to go scream at my children for being to loud. J/K...

2 comments:

Leah said...

It was so fun to come see your new place. SO NICE!!!! Just think, when you are back in Texas Zeb will be starting PC. Ouch.
We miss you!

Alex Perry said...

ohh, that's fun! i bet you really enjoy the new place and all of your extra room!!! i didn't know you were in utah?!