Monday, August 18, 2008


This tube kind of defeats the purpose, you can't flip it. Also it beat my back up pretty good, but the girls loved it, and it was fun when we got grown ups on it and actually got up to speed.

A little wake surfing. Lots of fun.

Uncle bones took Cora on the surf board, she loved it.

I don't know what that face is about, most of the time Jess was loving it.

Maren taking a drink. For some reason this is one of the few pics we got of her.

We have been horrible at remembering to bust out the camera on this trip. Although, up until Saturday we haven't been doing anything super exciting. The Cardon's took us out on their boat Saturday (THANKS GUYS). The girls had a blast. Even Maren did well. I could not believe how good the water was. I have never been on Utah Lake for over an hour with out at least a little bit of waves. But it was glass for the whole time, at least 3 hours. So that is all the news for now. I will probably post again soon. We are having to cut the trip a little short; I have to get back to school, and work, ugh. Although I did get a teaching position this semester which rocks. I am nervous and excited. If there is any more news I will post it next time (probably from Texas).
JOSH

2 comments:

Zeb said...

water and a boat. I'm jealous.

Leah said...

Jessica's face kills me in that picture. So funny. I am jealous as well. That tube is HUGE! How many people does that thing hold?