Monday, April 7, 2008

Jess' funny little sayings

For quite a while now, I have wanted to post Jessica's quotes. Some of you might not find them very funny, but she keeps us laughing regularly. So here it goes (this is all from my memory, so bare with me).

A few months ago she came running up to me and said/shouted "I'm full of adventure." Anyone who knows Jess well will laugh at that.

Last week she yells to me from the bathroom, "Momma will you come wipe me?" As I enter the bathroom, I ask "Are you done?" She says "yep, that's about all I can handle coming out of my bum, it's a big one hu Mom?" It was massive. That girl can lay some pipe!

And heres one more bathroom quote from dear silly Jess. I was called in once again to help wipe her and she said "my pooh looks like a fish, I must have an animal in my body."
I hope that you all got a good laugh.
-Carol

In this one Jess was trying to get her Daddy and had this possesed look on her face. It was so cute. The one above we were trying to recreate the expression with the flash on the camera.
I was trying to get a picture of Maren, and the others couldn't pass up an opportunity to pose for the camera. I can't complain.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

yep! that is hilarious. you know how i love my little jess jess! thanks for posting. btw - cora is getting so grown-up. it sort of makes my sad! i love your girls!

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

Sounds like Jess takes after her dad, at least in the bathroom. She is funny. I love seeing pictures of the girls

Alex Perry said...

That is such a cute picture of those three!

Leah said...

I love those stories. They are hilarious! What a funny one you have. And I must say she IS full of adventure. Thanks for the laugh!