Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How sweet are they.

As I said earlier, here are a few of the picture s of the girls over the past few weeks. Doesn't Jess look stylin' in her glasses?
We also took the girls to a local park, it has a huge play structure that looks like across between a castle, a maze and a fort. The whole thing is made out of wood, and is absolutely crazy. The girls love it, but Carol and I worry because it is so easy to lose track of them. On this particular day they all spent about a half hour on the swings.
Jess wanted to help push Maren, isn't that the cutest. I believe this is her attempt at an underdog.
Cora loved the tire swing, Maren not so much, she slid down through the center hole while the swing was still in motion. She was not happy about that.

Oh they are cute.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is my new favorite picture of Jess! She's so cute...

J and C Fish Family said...

Michelle,
Which one, the swing or the glasses?

Michelle said...

the glasses! i love it...

Alex Perry said...

What cuties. I miss that park. Eryka loved it, but I hated it because it was too stinkin' big and I felt so insecure being there without Cole there to help me keep track of her since Camry was still tiny I had to hold her and keep a close eye on her. But it looks like the weather is so nice there. I miss it there so much. Cole is going to be flying to Dallas on Sunday for a whole week...what a brat! I want to go SOOOO bad and come up to Denton, but I can't :(

Leah said...

We have been to that park. It is so cool.
LOVE the blue glasses. Does she have an extra pair for me. I don't have any sunglasses! ;)
Your girls are DARLING!