Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sweeties






























I have sweet girls. Last night Jess was stalling going to bed as I was closing the door. She says "Daddy." "What Jess." "Um...Um...Um...Um...when...um...when will Jesus come again?" How sweet was that. Then this morning Carol was dropping me off at school and as I was getting out Jess says, "Daddy come give me a kiss." To top if off Carol and I have a sign for I love you. It is middle finger and ring finger down and all the other fingers and thumb extended. So Carol and I and the girls all do it, and this morning Maren, in her half asleep state did it to me after I gave her a kiss. As I was walking around the truck to give Jess her kiss Carol was trying to elicit the same response and Maren shook her head no each time. I got a little kick out of the whole thing. They are so sweet. I love them so much.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Jess is beginning to look a bit more like Cora...at least in that last picture! I really thought it was Cora at first. I love her...and I know I am her very favorite (well, besides Josh!)

Alex Perry said...

that's not Cora in the last picture? Holy cow, Jess does look exactly like her now! Me and Eryka thought it was Cora! And Marien, is SOO Cute you guys.

Leah said...

Darling pictures. I love Maren in the bin with the mounds of toys outside. And the batman mask. Sweet. Your girls are precious. I LOVE those stories. How cute is it that they all know your special sign for "I love you." Man those kids are cute. Kiss them for me.
Happy Birthday Josh! :) We are now the same age. That is still so weird to me. Why is that?