Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A game and a sad laugh

Okay, Here is the game. Which one of my sweet daughters is this. I purposely chose a generic background so you couldn't cheat by looking at where we were living.

So, I guess that wasn't as hard as I thought it might be. It is Jess. Next time I will find a much more difficult one.

On a much different note, Carol and I were folding laundry and surfing the net the other night when I get a phone call. It's an 801 798 number so I answer and lo and behold it's grandpa Fish. So I say hi and start talking and he says I've got a problem with my computer. I need you to look at it. So I ask if I can do it over the phone and he says no I don't think so you would have to look at it. And then I say Grandpa, I am in Texas. He laughs and starts asking if he has the right number. I tried to explain that I am using a Utah cell phone number but he just didn't quite get it. Carol and I thought it was quite silly and sad at the same time. Still it was good to hear Dr. J even if his mind is slipping. I love Grandpa.
He is doing pretty well considering he's 94.

Josh

3 comments:

Alex Perry said...

oh, oh, I think I know! haha It's cute little Jess!!! Although it's kinda hard to tell because her and Cora look so much alike, but I'm pretty sure it's Jess.

Michelle said...

it's jess. i'd know that little face anywhere.

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

It has to be Jess.