Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yeah for Mullets

Maren has reached the mullet phase. She is still so dang cute, and actually for one of our girls she is doing really well. To demonstrate Jessica is still in the mullet phase though her hair is long enough to pull up into a decent pony tail, which offers some saving grace. Anyway, I took my first test of this semester. All I can say is that I am grateful for the help of the lord and my wife. The lord for helping me remember things that I know I haven't devoted enough time to, and Carol for allowing me the time that I do get to study. I really think I did better than I probably earned considering I haven't spent a single Saturday studying. I intend to but it seems like Saturday night hits and I am wondering where the time went. So let me reaffirm I have been getting a lot of help from the lord. Although I think it helps that the time I am not studying is usually devoted to family time, I don't think I would be so blessed if that weren't the case.

Josh


2 comments:

Leah said...

Yea, Audrey had a mullet but I cut it. At least Maren has hair on top to even it out more. Audrey's was a total mullet. I am jealous of Bear's hair.

CoCo MoCo said...

So freaking cute! I love it! I love my girls! I miss them so much! Tell them to not forget me! Ok, Gotta go cry now . . . bye.